After working all day yesterday and today putting down the tile in the dining room, kitchen and laundry room area, Brandon and Nick have both informed that should I ever choose to do another project like this one, I will to need to hire someone to do the installation. I came home from school today to find both of them sprawled out on a separate couch worn down and moaning about sore backs and knees. I feel so bad that they have working so hard and have gotten so sore and I have not been able to be much help to them. I also feel bad because Brandon took off a week of vacation time to go deer hunting and instead he is spending a good portion of his time off laboring at my house. Unfortunately, the project isn't quite finished. They still have to put the grout between all of the tiles, so they will be working for at least one more day. I owe both of them BIG TIME!

Brandon and Nick starting to lay the tile down in the dining room on Sunday morning.

After a long day Sunday, they finished laying the tile in the dining room.

After working again all day today, they were able to get the kitchen and laundry area completed too! You can see the whole in the cabinets where the dishwasher usually goes and on the corner is where the refrigerator usually sits.

A view of the kitchen and hallway to the garage. The fridge is usually to the left and the stove is in the whole to the right. Everything is looking so nice. I can't wait to see what it looks like tomorrow when the grout has been finished!
No comments:
Post a Comment