Nick had to take Evan to get his two month shots by himself because it was the same day that I had to go back to work. Needless to say it was a hard day for all of us. I was sad because I had to go back to work and was away from Evan for so long. Nick was sad that I had to go back to work because he was enjoying all of the family time while I was at home. Evan had to get shots in both of his thighs so he wasn't a happy camper either. Nick said that Evan was a real trooper. He received a shot on each thigh by two different nurses who stuck him at the same time. Nick said that he cried for about 45 seconds and then was fine except for a few whimpers every once in a while. I felt so bad that I wasn't there for him. I couldn't stop thinking about how he was doing all day long. When I got home that day Nick was changing Evan's diaper. I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of his cute little thighs with the band aids on them. He was a bit fussy that night and developed a bit of a fever, but overall he was fine.
 |
| Notice that his shirt says "Mommy needs a date night!" |
 |
| I love those chunky little thighs! |
No comments:
Post a Comment