Sunday, March 20, 2011

Waking Up Mommy and Daddy!

The last couple of weeks, Evan has not been sleeping through the night. For a long time, he was sleeping for at least a five hour stretch, if not longer every night. Pretty awesome for a two month old! I didn't realize then how lucky I was to be getting that much sleep at one time. Now, we are averaging about a three hour stretch of sleep before we hear him crying, usually wanting something to eat. It is not unusual for me to have to get up 2-3 times each night to see what he is complaining about. I keep checking in his mouth to see if he could possibly be teething; No teeth. Maybe it is a growth spurt; He is growing quite rapidly. Whatever the cause of these short sleeping periods, we have to figure out a way to get Evan to sleep longer than three hours at a time. I am very tired and Nick is very tired. 

Evan sitting with Daddy early in the morning while Mommy tries to get ready to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment