Our friend, Jeff and Cortney and their sweet little 4-month old Peyton, stopped by for a quick visit the other night. They recently moved to Louisville, but were in town to visit some of Jeff's family. We hadn't seen them for about a month or so, and we couldn't believe how much Peyton has changed! He has gotten SO BIG! He is wearing 9 month clothes right now! When I held him, Evan came right over to check him out. He seemed a bit jealous and weaseled his way right in between my legs (I was sitting Indian Style). Overall, he was pretty gentle with Peyton. He only pointed at and tapped him a few times.
 |
| I was holding Peyton on my knee and Evan had to figure out a way to fit on my lap too. |
 |
| Evan and I are watching Peyton's reaction while his mommy, Cortney grabs his finger. |
No comments:
Post a Comment