Evan really tries hard to say new words everyday. I am always amazed at some of the words that he tries to repeat. We can usually tell what he is trying to say, but sometimes it is a struggle to understand him. Here are just a few of the many words that he says on a regular basis that I think are pretty cute. I will try my best to spell them the way it sounds coming from Evan.
doo da = sweeper
dumpy = blankie
brampaw = Grandpa
baby = Grant
Mot Mot = Marca
Mot Mot = Marca
tee tee = Tara or Tracy
aubee = Aubrey
baydub = Caleb
emmy = Emily
macy = Mason
brint = Brent
banda = Baranda
dactor = tractor or cracker
diapo = diaper
dippy = sippy cup
dote = goat
dontey = donkey
datey = Katie
I yub you too = I love you too
ome = home
mote = remote
puter = computer
wawur = water
I neem = ice cream
bock bock = chicken
meow = mail
mowa = mower
milt = milk
He also says two or three words together like:
Mommy's ome
Daddy's ome
Mommy's shoes
Daddy's shoes
dactor doe? = tractor go?
Dumpy doe? = Dumpy go?
Mommy down
Mommy up
pit up = when he sees Grant spit up or drool
No comments:
Post a Comment