Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lots of Movement!

For the past couple of weeks I have been able to feel the baby move quite a lot. It is amazing how much sooner I have noticed the movement this time around now that I know what it feels like. There have been several times when we were sitting on the couch watching TV and I would place Nick's hand on my belly to see if he too could feel the baby kicking me. Apparently, the kicks really haven't been as powerful as I thought they were because up until a couple of days ago, Nick couldn't feel the baby's kick. The look on his face was priceless. We are both getting very excited about Baby Snickers #2 and we will get a sneak peak at him/her in a couple of days! No, we are not going to find out what we are having this time. It was such a wonderful surprise to find out that we had a boy when Evan was born. (Plus, I think it fun to torture everyone who thinks that we should find out what we are having!)

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha Aunt Lindsey ;) Can't wait to see my new little Snickers baby on Wednesday. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete