Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fun at the Greenhouse

My aunt and uncle have owned and operated a greenhouse since before I was born. It is a wonderful family business that has employed pretty much all of my family at one time or another. I have so many fond memories of the greenhouse and it is always great to come home to check out all of the beautiful flowers every year. I can always count on running into people that I haven't seen for a long time while I am at the greenhouse. There are so many loyal customers that return year after year because they love the family atmosphere and the personal help that they receive. 

Mamaw took a break from working to hold her little boy. 

My cousin Betsy and her kids were visiting from Michigan. 

Great Grandpa Tom took his turn holding Evan. 

My cousin Cary and her husband Steve brought their bouncy house for the kids to play on.  

More bouncy house fun! 

"Steve the Carnie Worker" was supervising the bouncy house. 

Mamaw had to take another break. 

McDaniel's Greenhouse is starting to look a little empty. A lot of flowers have been taken home already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment