![]() |
| Noah was getting ready to push Evan around the yard. |
| Mamaw and Papaw enjoyed watching the grandkids play on the patio and back yard. |
| Brandon was looking at all of the tractors and trucks that he wished he had. |
| Daddy took Evan for a tractor ride. |
| Caleb and Noah were building a fire pit out of rocks from the driveway and sticks from the yard and Evan wanted to help. |
![]() |
| Aunt Angie got Grant to sleep. |
| I was complaining that I am always taking the pictures and never in any of them so Dad took a picture of Nick and I. |
![]() |
| Evan talked Uncle Hoss into a hayride around the farm. |
| We made a quick stop to say hi to Aunt Marca and Uncle Chuck for a few minutes. |
![]() |
| Evan sat on Mamaw's lap. |
| Aunt Angie held Grant. |
| Uncle Nathan and Papaw |
| Noah wanted to sit by his mom and Grant. |




No comments:
Post a Comment