Thursday, July 5, 2012

Seneca Lake

Our good friends Annie and Greg invited us to hang out at their cabin and take a ride on their boat at Seneca Lake. I was so excited because I used to camp out at Seneca Lake with my cousins when I was younger, but I hadn't been there for a very long time.  We all had so much fun! It got a little bit stressful at first since there were twice as many kids as adults (Nick wasn't there and Greg got there late), but we worked together and were able to handle all of the little kids. We took a ride to a secret spot and anchored the boat to swim for a little bit. Then we went back to the cabin to pick up Greg who had brought the inter tube. The tube was a huge hit with the big kids who took turns riding on it with Nathaniel or Annie. When we were all worn out, we headed to Annie and Greg's house for some dinner and more fun. We all had such a great day! Hopefully we can all get together more often. 

Evan, Ali Rose, Jack, Ben, Mia, Luke, and Lily standing in the back. 


Lots of kids going in and out of the water. 

Evan watched the bigger kids jump off of the boat and into the water. 

Anne and Ali Rose tested out the water. 

Nathaniel and his two girls, Lily and Ali Rose. 

Annie held Grant for me while I kept an eye on Evan. Jack was getting ready to jump into the water. 

Evan ate some mud. 

Heading back to the cabin to pick up Greg. 


Evan held on to Anne's hand for a little while. 

Jack and Luke each had a chance to drive the boat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment