Monday night I was lucky enough to get the chance to watch my nephews Noah and Caleb play a coach pitch baseball game. It was the first round of their tournament and they were playing a team that had beaten them 19-1 the first time that they played earlier in the season. Evidently their team had improved quite a bit because they only lost 4-1 this time. It was fun to watch all of the little 7 and 8 year old boys play baseball. Caleb is really too young to be on a coach pitch team, but he did just fine. He got a bit distracted at times, but that is to be expected from an almost 6 year old. He played in the outfield, Noah played 3rd base and Nathan was one of the coaches. I'm sure it won't be too long before I will be watching Evan play baseball and Nick will most likely be one of his coaches.
 |
No comments:
Post a Comment