Friday, June 10, 2011

Evan's Newest Friend

Yesterday we took a short road trip to visit our good friends who had just brought their newborn baby boy home from the hospital earlier in the day. Jeff and Cortney are the proud new parents of Peyton Jeffery Jump. He is absolutely perfect and adorable in so many ways! He was born on June 7th, weighing 6 pounds 15 ounces, was 19 1/2 inches long, and he seemed so very tiny to me. Maybe that is because Evan was 8 pounds 1 ounce when he was born. Either way, I was lucky enough to get to hold this beautiful little bundle yesterday. I had forgotten all of the sweet little noises and funny faces that newborns make. Nick and I are so very happy for our friends and we are so excited that we will be able to experience our boys growing up together. 

Peyton Jeffery Jump had his eyes open for a brief moment. 


Cortney and Jeff couldn't believe how big Evan had gotten. They also couldn't believe it would be possible for Peyton to be that big and active in only 7 months! 

Munchkin and Evan saying "Hi" to each other. Neither one knew exactly what to think. 

"I've almost got it"

"Look what I found!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment